ShopHub streamlines product management by consolidating all your product profiles in one central location. Easily publish profiles in bulk to multiple sales channels with just a single click.
Optimise your inventory and enhance sales performance with instant multi-channel inventory synchronisation and sharing. ShopHub helps you to maximise sales opportunity, maintain safety stock levels while reducing the risk of overselling.
Synchronise multi-channel orders and track their status in real-time - ShopHub's centralised processing system makes your order management and cross-channel shipping process more efficient.
Optimise your inventory and enhance sales performance with instant multi-channel inventory synchronisation and sharing. ShopHub helps you maintain safety stock levels while reducing the risk of overselling.
1. What makes ShopHub stand out from competing solutions?
- Easy to use: ShopHub offers automatic sync of products and orders, real-time updates, and millisecond precision for smooth and quick information processing.
- Security guarantee: Our website uses HTTPS with encrypted transmission and storage to ensure your information security. Additionally, we have Amazon cloud security certification for overseas markets, ensuring high reliability.
- Additional services: Our professional merchant success team provides full online support. Our platform and resources also supports five major languages for ease of use.
2. Which sales channels does ShopHub integrate with?
ShopHub seamlessly integrates with major sales channels in Southeast Asia, including Shopee, Lazada, TikTok Shop, and Tokopedia.
3. Does ShopHub offer a free plan?
Yes, ShopHub offers a free trial plan for businesses with fewer than 500 orders per month. For additional features and support, you can upgrade to our Basic and Premium plans starting from $29/month.